- Data Input and Processing
- Request Formats
- Code Duplication, Helpers and UDF organization
- Advanced Model-Glue XML patterns
- Leveraging Model Glue with code generation
- Extending Model Glue
- Brand new, yet to be discussed Model Glue 3.2 features!
If this training isn't for you, perhaps you should consider one of the other pre-conference training courses. Some of the smartest and most talented folks have put forth training opportunities that shouldn't be missed.
List of Training Courses at CF.Objective()
- Building Secure CFML Applications (April 21) - Jason Dean and Pete Freitag
- Coldbox:100 Training (April 21) - Luis Majano
- Developing Applications with ColdFusion 9 Object Relational Mapping (ORM) (April 20-21) - Bob Silverberg and Mark Mandel
- Getting Started with Flex and AIR Development with the Flex SDK (April 21) - John Mason
- Mach-II and OOP from the Ground Up (April 20-21) - Kurt Weirsma, Peter Farrell and Matt Woodward
- Rapid Development with Model-Glue 3 (April 20-21) - Dan Wilson and Ezra Parker